1. Working one letter at a time, use a large paint brush and cover one letter with Modge Podge®.
2. Before Modge Podge® is completely dry, swirl the light and dark brown paints together and paint over Modge Podge® with second large brush. Repeat for all letters. Allow to dry.
3. Use the black paint and small brush to paint wood grain on to the letters. Use light and heavy pressure to vary the line width. Tip: draw with a pencil first then trace over with the black paint. Allow to dry.
4. Mix the light and dark brown paints together with some water to create a wash. Paint over the letters with a clean large brush, to diffuse the black lines. Allow to dry.
5. Place a few leaves and grapes on the corners of the letters and glue in place.