1. Trim an 11" x 1" strip of light pink floral paper. Adhere along the top of the 12" x 12" sheet of tan paper, 1/2" from all sides.
2. Trim an 11" x 5" strip of multi-floral paper and adhere directly under the light pink floral paper.
3. Trim an 11" x 5" strip of pink braided paper and adhere directly under the multi-floral paper.
4. Draw a dashed line around the interior perimeter of the cut strips.
5. Trim a 12" x 2" strip of the pink and tan chevron paper and adhere horizontally across the page 5-1/2" from the top.
6. Trim two 12" x 1/4" scalloped strips of red paper. Adhere one strip along the top and bottom edge of the pink and tan chevron paper.
7. Trim a 3-1/2" x 8" strip of pink paper. Using fine-tipped scissors cut a decorative bracket edge along the bottom edge. Adhere the strip 3" from the top and 2-1/2" from the right edge with the decorative edge down.
8. Adhere a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" photo on each side of the page so it is centered over the pink and tan chevron strip at a slight angle.
9. Trim a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" square of pink paper with decorative scissors. Adhere a 3" x 3" photo to the center with dimensional adhesive, just to the right of the 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" photo on each side of the page so it is centered over the pink and tan chevron strip at a slight angle.
10. Photo on the left of the page so it slightly overlaps.
11. Trim a 3-1/2" strip of the notebook-edged sticker and adhere along the top straight edge of the pink strip.
12. Trim a 6" strip of the small triangle banner. Remove a couple of small banners on the edge of the strip to leave a string. Adhere banner across the top of the pink strip.
13. Trim the “Be Happy" and “Laugh a Little…Or a Lot" elements from the Snippets pack. Layer the two pieces along with the “happy" scallop sticker along the bottom of the pink strip 1-1/2" from the bottom.
14. Trim a set of orange leaves from the multi-floral paper and set aside.
15. Remove buttons from the red and brown gingham fabric flowers. Replace the buttons with the red vintage buttons. Secure with coordinating thread.
16. Adhere brown gingham fabric flower at the bottom left of the pink strip.
17. Adhere the red gingham flower at the upper right of the pink strip.
18. Add the orange leaves and yellow polka dot fabric flower overlapping the red gingham flower.
19. Adhere the red grid button at the upper right of the layout overlapping the pink and multi-floral strips.
20. Add title to bottom of pink strip using the aqua and red alphabet stickers.
21. Adhere the red flower sticker to bottom left corner of 3" x 3" photo block.