Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee’s Coconut Palms
- Jolee’s Beach House
- CD Case
- Scrapbook Paper
- Cut a 4-3/4” x 4-3/4” square out of scrapbook paper. (This will slide in the front of CD case.)
- Cut a 1” x 4-3/4” piece of paper and glue it on top of the left side of your square paper.
- Cut a ½” x 4-3/4” piece of paper and glue it to the right of the piece of paper you just glued.
- Adhere the chair, palm tree and beach bag from the Jolee’s Coconut Palms and Jolee’s Beach House to the front of the CD case.
- Cut out two small pieces of paper and write a message to label CD.
- Glue the two small pieces of paper to the front of the CD case.