NOTE: Allow paint to dry between steps.
1. To determine size of bracelet, unroll some jewelry cord from the spool, but don’t cut it. Thread on wood bead, then three small beads, another wood bead, and three more small beads, continuing until bracelet is desired length. Remove beads and set cord aside.
2. Place two floral foam blocks on work surface. Insert toothpicks into one foam block, about 1½" apart. Place one wood bead onto each toothpick. Line up open ends of toothpicks with second foam block and connect them. Paint each bead Buttermilk. Let dry.
3. Use toothpicks to dot on flower centers, two per bead; one on each side. Use toothpicks to add flower petals. Vary colors of centers and petals to give several different flower options.
4. When all paint has dried, give each bead a coat of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze. Let dry.
5. Thread completed beads and smaller beads onto jewelry cord as in Step 1 above.
6. Pull cord snug and tie into knot, re-knotting two or three times. Add a dab of glue to knot. Let dry.