1. Cut a length of chain that is 7" long with wire cutters. Attach a lobster clasp to one end with a 4mm jump ring.
2. Open the jump ring with flat nose pliers on one of the turquoise connector pendants, and slide the other end of the chain onto it. Close the jump ring.
3. Attach another turquoise connector to the last one by repeating Step 2, only connecting it to a jump ring on the last turquoise connector pendant instead of the chain.
4. Repeat Step 3 two more times.
5. To close the necklace, attach the lobster clasp to the last jump ring on the last turquoise connector pendant.
1. Cut 9" of the tiger tail with the wire cutters.
2. Slide a crimp tube onto the tiger tail, followed by a lobster clasp, then slide the tiger tail back through the crimp tube creating a loop that is about 1/8". Place the crimp tube in the notched barrel of the crimp tool, and squeeze. Rotate the crimp tube 90º, so that it looks like a “C." Squeeze it again in the rounded barrel of the crimp tool that is closer to the tip. Squeeze it between the flat part of the crimp tool for extra security. Trim any extra tiger tail down to the crimp.
3. Slide a turquoise bead, followed by a wood bead onto the tiger tail. Repeat this until the beads measure 6-3/4" on the wire. End with a wood bead.
4. Repeat Step 2, but slide an 8mm jump ring on the tiger tail instead of a lobster clasp.
1. Open a 4mm jump ring with flat nose pliers. Slide the loop of a turquoise charm cluster pendant onto the jump ring, followed by a fishhook earring. Close the jump ring.
2. Repeat Step 1 to create the second earring.