Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Air Gold Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Deep Cut Housing and Blade
- Tooling leather
- Gold spray paint or acrylic paint
- Awl or small hole punch
- Gold necklace
- Gold jump rings (2)
- Wire cutters
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10206.
- Cut image out of leather pieces with deep cut blade and StrongGrip mat.
- Use wire cutters to cut center of the necklace and remove cut link.
- Hook jump rings through holes in image and attach to necklace ends.
- Tighten jump rings with pliers.