This yarn has a track of holes running along one side. Flowers will be gathered through these holes.
Necklace measures 26"
Flower (make 5)
1. Cut a 2 yd length of Ribbons for each flower.
2. Cut a 24" length of acrylic yarn and thread into yarn needle.
3. Remove links from chain to make it the length desired.
4. Insert yarn and needle in and out of the holes for the entire 2 yd length of the Ribbons yarn. Gather into a flower at center of yarn. Remove needle and tie a tight knot.
5. Tie flowers to chain spacing them evenly across. Knot securely.
6. Add findings to ends of chain using pliers.