1. Create tag with Fuse following manufacturers directions.
2. Thread a variety of red bells and wood buttons onto a length of baker’s twine.
3. Make a bow using a small piece of ribbon. Tie on another wood button at the center.
4. Find the bottom center point of the gift tag and punch a hole using the 1/8" circle hand punch. Secure the bow on the front and tie the bells and buttons at the back so that they hang below the tag, hiding the knot at the back of the gift tag.
5. Punch two holes on either side of the tag and thread more baker’s twine through to secure the gift tag to the package.
6. For a final bold detail and added flair, use some wide satin ribbon underneath the tag and secure firmly around wrapped gift with a small piece of tape.