The Bergere De France Duvetine Yarn is an unspun, chunky and slightly-marled yarn that's ample, soft and easy to knit, offering beautifully light and even stitches. It is the perfect yarn for beginners.
- Content: 73% Acrylic, 19% Polyamide & 8% Polyester
- Weight Category: 5
- Weight: 1.75 oz, 76 yds
- Knit Gauge: 4 in = 12 stitches on size 10 needles
- Recommended Crochet Hook Size: J
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, Dry flat
- Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots