SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Faux birch bark logs
- Green/white pine branches (2)
- Pine/berry/pinecone picks (3)
- Juniper berry picks (2)
- Bag mini pinecones (1)
- Paper-covered wire
- Cloth-covered wire
- Ribbon of choice
- 2 pottery saucers
- Battery=operated candles to fit on saucers
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Small jar
- Twist and position logs. Glue saucers in place.
- Trim pine branches. Glue in place.
- Trim pick stems. Glue in place.
- Trim pick stems with berries. Glue in place.
- Make loops with ribbon. Glue in place.
- Add mini pinecones randomly. Glue in place.
- Add candles.
- Napkin Rings:
- Wrap paper-covered wire around a small jar. Trim and secure with additional wire. Reinforce with glue.
- Add berries and mini pinecones. Glue in place.