BIRD CAGE CARD BOX
1. Paint the frame of the chalkboard with paint to coordinate with the wedding and flowers. On the chalk board, paint “Cards” with a small detail brush. Allow to dry.
2. Tie a piece of ribbon around the middle of the cage, tie so that the bow is in the back of the cage.
3. Hot glue the chalkboard to the ribbon on the front of the cage.
4. Add flowers, moss and foliage to the top of the cage.
BIRD CAGE TABLE NUMBER
1. Paint the number with a color that coordinates with the wedding and flowers.
2. Place moss inside covering the bottom of the bird cage.
3. Place the number inside the cage using a dap of hot glue to secure it to the bottom of the cage.
3. Add flowers and foliage around the number, using a dab of hot glue to secure in place.
4. Make sure the number is centered and shut the cage to hold the number in place.
5. Add faux flowers to the top of the cage. Secure in place with wire.