1. Create a pair of flannel pajama pants from pattern. Set aside.
2. Use the same flannel from the pajama pants to create appliques for the T-shirt.
3. Back the flannel with iron-on adhesive.
4. Run the fabric through Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set, using the Bird Design Set to cut fabric bird shapes perfectly.
5. Remove the backing paper from the adhesive. Iron the appliques to the T-shirt. Read the manufacturer’s directions carefully as they may vary.
6. Sew around the edges of bird shapes to secure.