SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paint: Yellow, Lime, Azalea
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint: Lectric Lime, Poppin' Purple, Neon Orange
- Cardboard toilet paper roll tubes - 1 for each crown desired
- Assorted decorative papers for ice cream cones
- Assorted ribbons, trims, pompoms, gem stones
- Small paintbrushes
- Cut cardboard rolls into crown shapes. Paint as desired with Soft paint colors. Allow to dry.
- Use Always Ready Tacky Glue to attach assorted trims, pompoms, and gemstones to crowns. Allow to dry.
- Cut decorative papers into ice cream cone shapes. Layer papers as desired using Always Ready Tacky Glue. Decorate cones with Dimensional paints. Apply various embellishments using Always Ready Tacky Glue. Allow to dry.
- Attach paper cones to a length of ribbon to form a garland with Always Ready Tacky Glue and allow to dry.