1. Create a base card out of solid cardstock.
2. Trim patterned paper to cover the base, leaving a narrow margin. Round lower corners & adhere to base.
3. Trim another piece of patterned paper with a border punch on the left edge. Adhere to base, off center, using foam adhesive.
4. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the blue crossword puzzle embellishment.
5. Adhere puzzle embellishment to card and add a sentiment using letter stickers.
6. Print additional text onto cardstock, cut into a strip and adhere with foam adhesive.