SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts Wish Big Peek-A-Boo Parts Clear Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Peek-A-Boo Doors Fancy Die
- White Cardstock or Watercolor Paper
- Light Blue Cardstock
- Black Ink
- Markers or Watercolor Paints
- Colored Sequins
- Paper Trimmer
- Die Cutting Machine
- Liquid Adhesive
- Trim a piece of light blue cardstock to 4 1/2"x 11" and fold in half to create a top-folding card base.
- Stamp the birthday background image on a 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock. If you plan to use watercolors to paint the image, use watercolor paper for this step.
- Color the image using markers or watercolor paints.
- Die cut the birthday background panel using the Hero Arts Peek-A-Book Doors Fancy Die.
- Adhere the stamped panel to the blue card base, making sure not to apply glue to the doors.
- Stamp messages from the Wish Big Peek-A-Boo Parts clear stamp set inside the doors using black ink.
- You can also fill some of the doors with colored sequins.
- Use difference colors of ink for all the messages inside the doors.
- You could use an ink blending brush to color the entire background.