SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Satin) – Beetle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Metallic) – Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils – Scrolls
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Basic Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Stencil tape
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
Black Scroll Jar
Position scroll stencil patterns where desired on jar. Sample was created to outline the embossed fruit on the glass. Stencil scrolls Metallic Gold. Allow to dry.
Fill inside bottle with Beetle Black; swish paint around to coat entire inside of jar. Turn jar upside down to drain excess paint. Allow to dry
To create a more unified collection, paint metal lids one color. Sample lids were painted with Sterling. Apply multiple coats if needed.
If desired, add a stencil design to jar lid