Hello everyone, I am Jen visiting from Craft-O-Maniac. Today I am sharing how I took some great Valentine’s Day decor from JOANN and used it to spruce up my living room. I love Valentine’s Day. And after all of the Christmas decor was taken down, my living room really needed some festive decor. I actually like to decorate the first of January clear to February 14 where I will take down my entire Valentine’s Day decor. This year, I am going more simplistic. I don’t want a lot of fuss or clutter in my decor, so I think with just some simple holiday pieces you can achieve this festive look, without going overboard.
Here is a list the items from JOANN:
• White 31.5-inch twig trees (available in-stores)
• Bark and Glass Container
• Heart simple shapes (wood)
• Cream colored “Love” pillow
• Red, white, and pink heart door hangers (available in-stores)
• “Love Lives Here” sign (available in-stores)
• Resin bird on legs (available in-stores)
• MM Rustic Tray (available in-stores)
Here is how I displayed and decorated my living room with the items. I also used some Valentine’s Day decor that I have had for years. I like to mix it all together, new with the old.
I love how it all turned out. Thank you for letting me visit today Jo-Ann. Jen.