Extreme desserts are all the rage. From cakes and cupcakes to milkshakes, the more toppings the better! We’ve taken your typical chocolate milkshake and given it a Mermaid Makeover!
Jenny Keller here of Jenny Cookies! I’m excited to show you how simple it is to make an over the top milkshake your guests will go crazy for! With a few ingredients and some fun toppings, you’ll have a room full of raving fans.
• Chocolate Ice Cream
• Mini Seashell & Starfish Sugar Cookies
• Mermaid Tail Sugar Cookie Pop
• Sugar Pearl Sprinkles
• Chocolate Balls
• Chocolate Sauce
1. Place your milkshake glass in the freezer to get it nice and chilly!
2. Let Chocolate Ice Cream sit at room temp for about 5-7 minutes so it’s easier to scoop.
3. Line chilled glass with chocolate sauce.
4. Place three large scoops of ice cream plus about 2 ounces of milk into a blender.
5. Blend on medium until milkshake texture is achieved. If you like a thinner milkshake, add more milk.
6. Pour milkshake into a chilled glass. Top with whip cream. Add desired toppings: sprinkles, chocolate balls, lollipops, gumballs, miniature sugar cookies.
7. Finish with mermaid tail sugar cookie, candles, and a straw.
Do you have a favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Swap Chocolate Ice Cream for any flavor to customize your Mermaid Milkshake!