Everybody loves a sloth! They are by far my kid’s favorite creatures so creating a party filled with them is an easy way to celebrate any special day. We jumped at the chance to create colorful sloths in bright bold pink to show how fun a table set could be. Combine cake toppers, garland and favor bags all with a knee slapping sloth quote for a party that comes together way quicker than a sloth could do just about anything! Hi, I’m Victoria from A Subtle Revelry and today I will show you how to create a DIY Sloth Themed Party!
Come hang with me is the perfect sentiment for a sloth party filled with fun.
Here’s How to Create A DIY Sloth Party!
1. Draw a sloth template. I looked up images of a sloth, print cut, and trace – or free handed one.
2. Trace a bunch of sloths onto colorful cardstock and cut them out.
3. Glue the cut out sloths along the string like they are hanging on!
4. Hang the garland; I think a vertical display is best here. Top with a sloth pun sign… like, “Come hang with me!”.
5. With extra sloths glue onto skewers for a cake topper or fold the sloths over and glue on top of folded bags for favors.
Such a simple and fun party display for the next birthday in your house!