SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" wreath frame
- Jute ribbon
- Jute twine
- Three 27-1/2" pink two-tone confetti rose sprays
- Two 28" Vanilla Margaret rose sprays
- Three 23" salmon two-tone garden cabbage rose sprays
- 28" coral ranunculus spray
- 28" white ranunculus spray
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wrap wreath frame with jute ribbon. Glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Braid jute twin into a 3 yd. rope.
- Wrap braid around frame in three locations without cutting to form hanger. Glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Trim stems to desired length.
- Wrap stem with twine
- Poke hole through ribbon on frame. Feed jute through. Tie just with stem to frame.