1. Cut three pieces of gold tiger tail, each 12-18" long.
2. Cut two piece of gold chain, each 6-7" long.
3. Using the crimping technique, crimp each on onto a large link of gold chain.
4. On the top tiger tail, string 8 blue crystals with one gold crimp bead or tiny 2mm gold bead in-between each crystal, then a single gold nugget and two more blue crystals.
5. Crimp this side onto a large gold chain link.
6. Repeat for the second strand, which increases the number of blue crystals to 9 and uses two gold nuggets.
7. Repeat for the third strand, using 11 crystals and three gold nuggets.
8. Finish the back of the necklace with gold jump rings and a clasp.