1. Attach a 22' length of tiger tail to inner clam shell along with 1 crimp bead then push the tiger tail through the hole of clam shell over the crimp bead through several beads then close.
2. String A, B, A, B repeat 14 times.
3. String two crimps beads through a large loop and push through several beads then crimp. Cut the excess wire.
4. Repeat the same way for two more strings.
5. Cut 12" length of tiger tail through 1 crimp beads the crimp.
6. String C,D,C,D,C repeat 19 times.
7. String 1 crimp beads and push through several beads then crimp. Cut the excess wire.
8. Cut another 12" length of tiger tail, string 1 crimp beads and push the tiger tail through several bead then crimp. Cut the excess wire.
9. String D,F,D,F repeat 18 times.
10. String 1 crimp beads and push the tiger tail through several bead then crimp.
11. Reverse clock ways as previous strands.
12. Put all 3 strands on the loop of the toggle then close.
1. On a 10" of stretchy cord string, A,B,A,B repeat 10 times.
2. Knot the cord several times without being too tight.
1. On a head pin string C,B.A,B then loop the head pin.
2. Attach eye pin on the previous loop, string A, D, A, and loop.
3. Attach ear wire on the last loop.