1. Cut chain to 36". Use a jump ring to attach both ends of the chain together.
2. Cut another section of chain that is 2" long. Attach this chain section to the jump ring (this will hang opposite the larger section of chain).
3. Hold an eye pin just below the loop in a jewelry tool. Bend the eye pin to create a slight angle. Changing the position of the jewelry tool, secure the eye pin approximately 1/4" below the loop. Bend the eye pin around the tool, forming a 90-degree angle. String a teardrop bead onto the end of the eye pin. Bend the eye pin to form another 90-degree angle. Wrap the end of the eye pin around the neck of the eye pin, just below the loop to give it a finished look. Cut off any excess.
4. Repeat step 3, creating twenty light-colored wired teardrop beads and forty dark-colored wired teardrop beads.
5. Beginning with the light-colored wired beads, attach six to each chain link on the 2" chain section. Continue doing this, moving down the smaller section of chain and adding the darker-shaded wired beads underneath the lighter ones to finish off the bottom of the chain section.