1. Cut a piece of fishing line one yard long. String a gold lobster clasp and bring it to the center. Tie a simple knot at the base of the lobster clasp.
2. String one metal bead onto both ends.
3. String two blue beads onto both ends.
4. String a series of small beads onto each end. One series contains 8 seed beads, one metal beads and 8 more seed beads.
5. Take the strings back up through both large stone beads.
6. String one more large stone bead onto both strings, and a series of small beads on each end individually.
7. Take both ends up through the previous two stone beads.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 to continue the pattern for 7" inches.
9. End with a metal bead and single gold jump rings. Tie off the ends in a surgeon’s knot and trim.