1. Using 2 prints from the Modern Meadow Stack, cut a tag base and a second tag shape, adding decorative cutouts to the interior of the second tag.
2. Place animal print section of the template on the tag base. Ink desired pattern with slow-drying ink and then remove template. Sprinkle embossing powder over ink. Tap off excess powder back into the original container. Heat design until embossing powder melts.
3. Adhere the decorative tag onto the tag base.
4. Cut out sentiment and a shadow-like shape to place behind. Adhere sentiment to the shadow shape with foam squares. Adhere layered sentiment to tag.
5. Embellish with ribbon and a large rhinestone.