Finished Size: Approximately 33” x 48”
Please read all instructions before beginning.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• T-Shirt Transformation Ruler
• T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
• T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
• Water Erasable Marker
• 6 T-Shirts
• 5/8 yd. Sashing Fabric
• 1/2 yd. fabric for corner stones & binding
• 1-1/2 yd. backing fabric
• Batting approximately 38“ x 63”
Standard 1/4” seam allowance used throughout.
Sashing: Cut (6) 3-1/2” x WOF strips, sub cut into (17) 3-1/2” x 12-1/2” rectangles
Corner Stones: Cut (1) 3-1/2” strip, subcut into (12) 3-1/2” squares
Binding: Cut (5) 2” x WOF strips
CREATING T-SHIRT BLOCKS:
Following the instructions included with the T-Shirt Transformation Ruler and T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing, prepare and cut t-shirts to 12-1/2” square size.
• Sew a sashing strip between two t-shirt blocks. Sew a sashing strip to each side
of these two t-shirt blocks to make a row. Make two more rows the same
• Sew a corner stone between two sashing strips. Sew a corner stone to each
end of these two sashing strips to make a row. Make a total of four rows of
corner stones and sashing strips.
• Sew rows together, alternating rows with sashing/corner stone strips and rows
with sashing strips/t-shirt blocks as pictured.
• Layer quilt top, batting and backing.
• Quilt as desired (Sample was quilted in the ditch. T-shirt blocks were quilted
with a zigzag or chevron pattern. Sashing was quilted with vertical and
horizontal lines. Corner stones were quilted with an “X” design.)
• Bind quilt.