1. Cut knit fabric into 6 strips 2-1/2"-3" wide. The strips should be long enough to have the knit fit snug around head.
2. Layer 3 strips on top of each other and stitch. Layer the other 3 strips of fabric on top of each other and stitch.
3. Once stitched together, braid the strips together, leave a 2-1/2" space at the end of the strips to layer the strips on top of each other and stitch. (This will allow the braid not to come undone with the fabric stitched at both ends.)
4. Stitch the ends of the strips together. This will create a circle shape.
5. Tack the two circular braids together where the ends of the strip are sewn together.
6. Cut 1 strip of knit fabric 3" wide and 12"-13" long. Wrap this fabric around the sewn ends of the braided headband and weave the knit fabric through 3 pendants and tack with tucking in the excess fabric. This will result in a wide knot covering the stitching of the braided headbands sewn together.