1. Prewash tee in cool water. While damp, place on plastic covered table.
2. Lay out damp tee on table smoothing out wrinkles.
3. Prepare dyes as directed. Pour small amount of each color in the empty containers.
4. Dilute with some water to dilute the strength of dye colors.
5. Brush each color down opposite sides of tee. Make sure dye has saturated to back side.
6. Cover with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse and wash in cool water. Dry in dryer. Colors should be a lighter, pastel shade.
8. From tee, cut approximately 1/2" wide strips of each color, approximately 12" long.
9. Tape two Pink (or Orange) strips with one of the other color down to edge of worktable and braid strips together. Take small strip of the extra strips and tie ends. Repeat with a second row of braids.
10. Cut piece of gold cording to length of braids. Tape it to edge of table along with the two braided pieces. Braid the cording into the 2 braided pieces. Tie ends tightly.
11. Using heat set tool, attach crystals to braids.
12. Tie a strip to both ends of bracelet to tie on wrist or finish off as desired.