1. Create hole in the lower right or left corner of the back of the bread box with the 2" Forstner Bit. Tip: Put painter’s tape inside of the box to prevent the wood from splitting.
2. To create the shelf inside the bread box, cut & measure a piece of plywood for the shelf & a smaller piece for the face. Attach the face to the shelf with nails. This will slide into place & the back of the shelf will rest on the power strip. Drill 2-4 holes in the back of the shelf for electrical cords.
3. Sand the entire bread box inside
& out. Vacuum, especially the nooks & crannies. Wipe with a tack cloth.
4. Paint the entire bread box with Indoor/Outdoor Primer in Gray.
5. Tape off the sides, back & bottom. Paint the center portion with ColorMaster™ Satin Periwinkle. Allow to dry.
6. Tape off the center, back & bottom. Paint the sides with ColorMaster™ Satin Iris. Allow to dry.
7. Tape off the center & sides. Paint the bottom of the bread box with ColorMaster™ Classic Gray. Allow to dry.
8. Paint the shelf with ColorMaster™ Smoke Gray. Allow to dry.
9. Insert computer grommet to finish the hole in the back of the box.
10. To assemble, place the power strip in the back of the box on its side, so the outlets face the front. Put the plug end of the power strip through the hole in the back of the box. Add chargers & turn the power strip on. Put charger cords through the holes in the shelf. Slide the shelf into the bread box to cover the power strip. Add devices to charge as desired.