Measures 6"x 56" [15 x 142 cm]
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 skeins Lion Brand® Hometown USA Yarn®: Aspen Tweed
- Crochet hook size P-15 [10 mm]
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
Exact gauge is not necessary for this project.
- Scarf is worked from lengthwise. Stitches are worked in back loops only, creating a ribbed effect.
- Ch 85.
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across – 84 sc at the end of this row.
- Rows 2-8: Ch 1, turn, working in back loops only, sc in each sc across.
- Fasten off.
- FINISHING: Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- rep = repeat
- sc = single crochet