SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Make up to 3 bunches or nosegays out of each floral stem
- Stems of winter white berries
- Stems of small white flowers
- Stems of twigs with green leaves
- 1- Roll of craft paper
- Silver ribbon
- Craft paper tags
- Black or silver marker
- Wire cutters
- Cut apart the branches of each stem so that you have one of each floral piece about 8” long for each bunch or nosegay.
- In making each bunch, lay one piece on top of another with longest and plainest ones in the back, stair stepping the flowers down as you get to the front of the bouquet.
- Wrap the base with floral tape or floral wire.
- Cut a piece of craft paper in a triangle large enough to wrap around the bouquet.
- As you wrap the bouquet, kind of cup the craft paper so that the flowers will show in the front.
- Wrap the base of the craft paper with the silver ribbon and attach the thank you card note as you tie a bow.