1. Cut two lengths of chain, each about 6 -7 inches long depending on length of finished necklace.
2. Cut 13 lengths of tiger tail, each about 20" long. Crimp one end of the first piece of tiger tail to the last link of chain.
3. String 14-1/2" of beads along the length of the tiger tail. To not finish or crimp the end – secure with a piece of tape to hold the beads on.
4. Continue to string beads on every piece of tiger tail in the same way, until there are beads strung on all 13 pieces of 20" tiger tail, tape the open end of each.
5. Starting at the end of the strung tiger tails that is crimped to the chain, braid the strands together. When you come to end, crimp each strand to the other length of chain cut in step 1.
6. Finish the ends by adding a lobster clasp to the ends of the chain, using a jump ring.