SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 14" pizza pan
- Pan spray
- Cooling grid
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1-1/4 cups firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Package (16 ounces) Wilton® It's Simply Delicious Warm Vanilla Icing
- 2 cups mixed fresh fruit, such as sliced strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 14"x 1/2" round, high pizza pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, butter and brown sugar. Microwave at half (50%) power in 60 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, cocoa powder and salt until batter is thoroughly combined and shiny. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few crumbs attached. Let cool completely in pan on cooling grid. Spread with Wilton® It's Simply Delicious Vanilla Icing and sprinkle with mixed fruit.
- Makes about 10-12 servings.