Use 1/4" seam allowance
1. Cut center fabric 12-1/2"x26"
2. Cut both sides 13"x26"
3. Arrange ribbon on center fabric. Pin in place.
4. Using a 1/4" seam, sew center fabric to both sides.
5. Press seam away from center.
6. Cut batting 2" larger on all sides of board.
7. Glue batting in place, wrapping to back of board. Glue in place.
8. Place fabric right side down. Center board onto fabric.
9. Working one side at a time, fold fabric to back. Glue or staple to back.
10. Continue to glue or staple all sides pulling fabric tight.
11. Sew buttons over ribbon.