SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1/4 yard of each cotton print fabrics
• 4 yards 22 gauge craft wire
• 2 headbands
• Marking pen
• Sewing machine
• Basic sewing supplies
1. Lay fabric flat and fold in half lengthwise, cut 2 rectangles 36” x 4” and use the marking pen to trace the ear shape on each end of the rectangle.
2. Sew around the strip using 1/2“ seam allowance, leaving a 4” opening in the middle.
3. Turn the strip inside out, twist the ends of 2 yards of the wire together and insert into the strip.
4. Adjust the wire to make sure to pull the wire to each end of the strip. Stitch the opening closed being mindful not to catch the wire in the seam.
5. Wrap the center of the strip around the headband and adjust the ears to desired shape.