SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pink & purple faceted roundel beads
- Red glass hexagonal beads
- Rose glass beads 8 mm
- Pink round beads
- Purple coins glass beads
- Silver tigertail
- Silver crimp beads
- Silver 15 mm lobster clasp
- Silver end bar 1:7 loops
- Silver chain
- Silver jump rings 6 mm
- Flat and nose pliers
- Cut 6 segments of tigertail, each 22" long.
- Cut a segment of silver chain, 3" long.
- Attach the 6 tigertails to one end bar; using crimps beads and the standard crimping technique.
- Attach each of the 6 strands to a different loop of the bar.
- Slide on the beads. Create 18-1/2" long strands.
- Braid, seperating out 3 sets of two strands each, in a simple braid.
- Crimp the ends to the other end bar.
- To finish off, attach a 6 mm jump ring and silver chain from step #2 to one end of the end bar. To the other end bar, attach a lobster clasp and 6 mm jump ring.