SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity®/New Look® pattern #6429
- McCall’s® pattern #6706
- Fabric – use skirt pattern as a guide for the basic amount of dress fabric; add about 2/3 yd for the top
- Refer to the patterns for notions and other fabric needs
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- The dress is a combination of patterns using the top of Simplicity®/New Look® #6429 view B to the waistline on the pattern and the McCall’s® skirt pattern 6706 view C without the longer back.
- The skirt is sewn directly to the dress at the waistline without using the waistband.