1. Cut a 16"x12" and a 12"x1-1/2" piece of burlap.
2. Take desired print (or solid) from the Chalk Art stack and cut it to 10"x4". Adhere this to the right side of the large burlap rectangle, centering it between the top, bottom, and side of the burlap.
3. Take another print (or solid) from the Chalk Art Stack and cut it to 10"x12". Adhere this to the left side of the burlap, centering it between the top, bottom, and side of the burlap (overlapping on top of the first piece.
4. Doodle on the chalkboard paper with the chalk marker. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the chalk is dry, adhere the burlap strip over the center of the paper seam created in step 3. Embellish the strip with ribbon as desired.
6. Repeat as needed.