To make a custom wreath, add:
* Silk flowers
* Grapevine wreath form
* Floral wire
* Wire cutters
1. To make a custom wreath, arrange flowers on wreath cutting stems short and wiring them onto the wreath base.
2. Cut a strip of burlap 5" wide and 60" long. Tie into a large bow.
3. Cut another strip of burlap 6" wide and 30" long. Lay the strip flat on the ground and fold both ends over to meet in the middle, forming two loops like the top part of a bow.
4. Lay the full bow on top of the partial bow and hot glue the knot of the full bow onto the center of the partial bow.
5. Determine the placement of the bow on the wreath and use floral wire or hot glue to secure it in place.
All swatches ship free.
There is a maximum purchase of 2 of the same swatch per order.
Swatches are excluded from coupon usage.
Swatches are not available to ship to Canada.