1. Create cover by layering together words and letters in the lower right corner of album.
2. Punch five 2" scalloped circles. Layer together and staple in the center. Fold up and scrunch each circle towards the center. Unfold and fluff into flower. Add pearls in center. Adhere to bottom left corner of album.
3. Cut three banners varying in length and width and adhere to top right of front cover. Add flourish sticker, a horizontal strip of paper, and pearls.
4. Cut four 1/2" strips of paper. Adhere to inside cover perimeter. Adhere 6"x6" piece on the center.
5. Cover pages with paper and add sentiments such as "our Family Rules", "Love one another", "BE Happy", "daily HUGS", "always say I LOVE you", "sing out LOUD together", and "HAVE fun!" using stickers and burlap alphas.
6. Embellish with flower and heart stickers, pearls, strips of paper, and banners.
7. Cut four 1/2" strips of paper. Adhere to inside back cover around perimeter. Adhere 6"x6" paper to center to cover.
8. Finish album by tying a ribbon to top ring.