1. Cut burlap into lengths of approximately 30".
2. Fold the first 6"-10" in half lengthwise and roll to make the center of the rose
3. Fold the petals around the center by taking the burlap and twisting away from the center. The burlap should no longer be folded in half lengthwise to make the petals. Be sure to pinch each petal in at the center as you hold the bottom.
4. Hot glue the bottom center of the rose on to a small square of burlap so all petals stay in place
5. Once dry, feed stem wire horizontally through rose, just above the glue.
6. Fold wire down to create the stem, and wrap wire stems together with green floral tape.
7. Once all stems are completed, group together in a bouquet.
8. Around all stems, wrap green twine and tie off.
1. Paint a band of glue on to the jar with a foam brush.
2. Wrap twine around the jar, keeping bands very close together.