Supplies and Tools:
1. Iron fabric smooth.
2. Paint the metal clip with Chalk Paint. This may take more than one coat.
3. Using a marker carefully mark the fabric and cut out the area that is around the metal clip.
4. When using 2 different fabrics, cut each to the desired size remembering to leave a little extra for the edges.
5. Brush a thick coat of Mod Podge on the front of the clipboard.
6. Lay the fabric on the clipboard and smooth the fabric to the edges.
7. Brush the top of the fabric to add a seal to the fabric.
8. Add ribbons or fabric scraps to your clipboard making sure you layer Mod Podge under and over each addition.
9. Wait for the Mod Podge to dry completely. Once completely dry, cut the extra fabric carefully to the edges of clipboard using a knife or scissors.
10. Add some fabric scraps and/or ribbons to the clipboard metal clip just for show!