1. Create multiple lead lines on leading blank and set aside to dry.
2. Remove glass from frames. Basecoat frames with Metallic Gunmetal Gray and let dry.
3. Using flat brush, apply Crackle Medium to frames and let dry.
4. Apply Wicker White onto frame to crackle.
5. Place patterns under glass squares and apply lead lines, trimming to fit. Place a dot of leading directly from bottle where joints meet to seal.
6. Using nut pick or combing tool, apply Window Colors within leaded areas as shown.
7. When dry, place glass inside frames.