SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Assorted Button Jar Buttons
• Assorted glass and seed bead to match buttons
• Eye pins 2”
• Round nose pliers
• Earring hoop findings
• Wire cutters
1. Wine charms shown used the same color buttons for each charm. Other color combinations can be used as well. Refer to photo for inspiration.
2. Slide 2 or 3 glass beads on eye pin followed by 7 buttons in varying sizes and colors. Finish with 2 or 3 beads.
3. Using the round nose pliers create a loop, wrap wire around neck of loop and cut off excess with wire cutters.
4. Attach stacked buttons to earring hoop findings to complete button wine charm.
Tip: If needed, refer to video tutorials on YouTube for basic jewelry construction.