Apply heat and watch as your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on the Infusible Ink™ blank of your choice. Use these five neon, fine point pens to draw intricate designs using your Cricut® smart cutting machine on plain laser copy paper, or freehand your designs for a personal touch.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike iron-on transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers that last a lifetime. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
How it works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress
The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 5 fine point (0.4) pens in Neon Pink, Neon Blue, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® family machines (Cricut Explore One™ requires the Accessory Adapter, sold separately)
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- LightGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Pens or Markers
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Laser copy paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
- Design Space® software on mobile device or computer