Let this round ceramic coaster be a blank canvas for your next creative vision. Use this compatible Infusible Ink™
blank as your base for vibrant, pro-quality heat transfers that last a lifetime! Unlike iron-on heat transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to a surface, Infusible
Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers without edges or seams. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible
Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or whatever you dream up.
How it works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible
Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible
Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible
Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible
Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut
blank with Cricut EasyPress
*Graphics created with Infusible
Ink Pens & Markers require Heat Resistant Tape.
- 4 round coasters 3.6 dia. (9.1 cm)
- Customize this blank with original artwork for standout DIY projects
- Compatible with Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets, Pens & Markers for peel-proof, flake-proof, wash-proof transfers
- For best results, use Cricut EasyPress™ or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- For adult use only
- Sublimation Compatible
CAUTION: Extremely hot
tely following Infusible
Can I use generic blanks for my Infusible Ink projects? We took incredible measures perfecting our formula, ensuring that Cricut blanks give you the results we promise with Infusible Ink: vivid, vibrant, seamlessly smooth, and truly permanent heat transfers. If you use blanks that do not bear the Infusible Ink compatibility badge, here’s what you’re likely to notice: Less vibrancy and sharpness. Incompatible blanks will not give you the vivid and vibrant colors you should expect from Infusible Ink products. Decreased colorfastness/fading. Infusible Ink designs that get transferred to generic base materials will quickly fade and dull with each wash and/or over time. Imperfections. Incompatible blanks are likely to pill, dimple, and pucker, causing transfers with undesirable imperfections.