SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood crates (5)
- Larger finished crates with distressed look (2)
- Small unfinished wooden knobs (8)
- Unfinished wooden boards for shelves to fit inside the wooden crates (2)
- Smaller finished crates for drawers and bottom shelf (3)
- Buttercream™ knobs (4)
- Drywall screws (12)
- Home Décor sanding block
- Jar of Home Décor paint- Grotto
- Jar of Home Décor paint- Castle
- Jar of FolkArt® Chalkboard paint
- Wide paintbrush
- Drill & drill bit, dimension to fit the screw on the glass knobs
- Paint all of the unfinished crates with the Home Décor Grotto paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint them again sparingly with the chalkboard paint, letting the grotto paint show through. Allow to dry.
- Paint another top layer lightly with the Home Décor castle paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint the unfinished wooden knobs and shelves with the chalkboard paint, allow to dry.
- Paint another coat of the Castle paint on top lightly and allow to dry.
- Place painted crates in position using the image as a guide and screw together with the drywall screws.
- Using drywall screws, attach the knobs into the inside of the crates that will have the shelves in them.
- On the finished crates for drawers, drill holes in the center of the drawers and attach the glass knobs.
- Measuring top of created piece, cut a wood piece to go on top of the cabinet system.