SELECTING UPHOLSTERY FABRIC
- Fabric should complement your furniture’s style & character. Pattern scale should be appropriate to the room size.
- If furniture is in an active space, like a family room, select colors or patterns that disguise spills & stains. The more tightly woven the fabric, the better it will wear.
- If furniture is exposed to direct sunlight, choose outdoor or sunlight-resistant fabrics to reduce fading or close draperies during the brightest hours of the day.
- The proper level of use is determined through Wyzenbeek double rub testing. Double rubs refer to the number of abrasions fabric will endure before it shows noticeable wear.
- To print the yardage chart, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Yardage given is for estimating purposes only. Actual yardage needed will depend on fabric design and repeat.