1. Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the images from distressed foam.
2. Use the hot glue gun to layer and adhere the camera images to the front of the case.
3. Use embroidery floss (approximately 6 strands) and a needle to blanket stitch the outside edges of the pouch.
4. Slip the key ring between a few of the stitches at the top of the case.
5. Use hot glue to layer and adhere the closure pieces.
6. Use hot glue to adhere the closure to the inside back of the case.
7. Use hot glue to adhere the hook and loop closure dot to the front of the case and to the back of the closure.
8. Slip the handle piece through the key ring. Overlap the ends and use embroidery floss stitches to secure.