Refer to the photo.
1. Cut a piece of satin ruffled trim the width of the front of the bodysuit. Hand stitch trim in place on the bodysuit from side seam to side seam, 2" up from the bottom of the side seam.
2. Remove the metal hair clip from the back of the bow. Hand stitch in place on the bodysuit.
1. Cut a 16" piece of stretch trim and overlap ends 1”. Hand stitch in place.
2. Cut three 6" pieces of twill trim. Use hot glue to make each a loop. Pinch the center of each loop together; secure with hot glue.
3. Cut a 1½" piece of twill trim & fold it in half. Wrap the 1½" piece of twill around the 3 loops and secure with hot glue to form mini bow.
4. Glue this mini bow on top of the large pink bow.
5. Remove the metal hair clip from the back of the large pink bow.
6. Cut four 12" pieces of twill trim. Use hot glue to make each a loop.
7. Offset each loop by sliding the top of the loop a little diagonally. Secure in the center with a dab of hot glue.
8. Hot glue each offset loop beneath the large pink bow, one at a time, staggering them as they are glued.
9. Hot glue or hand stitch the entire bow to the elastic trim loop from Step 1.